T35-11, BT35-11, FT35-11, FBT35-11 series axial flow fan
I. Scope and use:
T35-11 (T40-11) series axial fan is a new type of fan designed and improved on the basis of T30-11 in the 1980s in China. It has obvious advantages compared with T30-11 fan:
◆ The structure is more reasonable ◆ The performance has been greatly improved, and the full-pressure effectiveness is 89.5%.
◆ The noise is lower, and the noise (compared to A sound level) is reduced by 3.6dB (A).
This series of fans are suitable for transporting flammable, explosive and non-corrosive gases, and the ambient temperature must not exceed 60 ° C. It is widely used in general factories, warehouses, offices, and houses for ventilation or strong heating. It can also be installed in series in a long exhaust pipe to increase the pressure in the pipe. Removing the motor can be a free fan. Anti-corrosion axial flow fan (FT35-11) is processed by epoxy coating on anti-corrosive material, and the motor uses special anti-corrosion motor for conveying corrosive gas. Explosion-proof axial flow fan (BT35-11) type, used to transport flammable and explosive gases. The impeller is made of aluminum alloy to prevent sparks during operation. The motor is an explosion-proof motor. The performance parameters and dimensions of FT35-11 and BT35-11 fans are the same as T35-11 fans. The fan needs to have bracket feet and motor voltage, please specify when ordering.
Fan installation instructions:
1. Before installation, check the fan for damage and deformation in detail. If there is damage and deformation, do not install it until it is repaired properly.
2. The installation should pay attention to check whether the connection parts are loose, and the gap between the blade and the wind tube should be even, and they should not collide.
3. The weight of the duct connected to the tuyere should not be borne by the fan of the fan, and additional support should be provided during installation.
4. A wind collector must be installed at the air outlet of the fan, and a protective net must be installed.
5. The fan base must be naturally connected to the ground plane, and the bottom must not be forced to prevent the base from deforming. During installation, the base should be corrected, iron pads should be installed, the horizontal position should be maintained, and the anchor bolts should be tightened.
6. After the installation is completed, the case must be checked first, and the official use is allowed after the operation is normal.
Third, the main technical parameters:
T35-11 series axial fan performance parameter table:
(m? / h)
Wind pressure (Pa)